Friday, December 2, 2011

Tears of JOY!

I thought that I would start with this super cute picture of John taking an afternoon nap with some others in Rochester yesterday...  Shortly after this we had the joy of hearing the words of healing once again from his doctor..."Your brain is clean!"  He gave his doctor a high 5, and we all cheered with delight!  This morning we were called to HIM in the mass and found tears of joy and Thanksgiving welling up at the wonder of John's miraculous healing!  We are so much aware of the very many facets of prayer, and saints, and sacraments, and doctors that all add up to John being healthy and cancer free, and finding the "new normal" in his reborn life!  We returned home to a wonderful loving message from John on our answering machine..."I just wanted to thank you guys so much for being there always with me... I love both of you!  I love you so much!  This cancer journey would not have been possible without the both of you,so thank you so much.  I love you both so much."  Talk about something that you want to never delete, but listen to every day!  Wow!  We had such a wonderful family day yesterday with our daughter, Nancy and baby Gus there to make us laugh!
Jesus, we trust in you!  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment