I should start to call little Rose Ida - house mouse #2! She is always into things and had to climb up on a chair to get these down from the red glass window ledge in the living room. She is also wearing a hair accessory I wore back from Texas after asking Therese if I could borrow or take it. It was fun to put it in Rose's hair yesterday knowing that it came all the way from Texas from one girl cousin to another. And to top it off - Her Aunt Maria, who happens to be the mother of Therese in Texas, is the original House Mouse! Small world in the sharing to doing girls hair, and getting into mischief! Tired and off to bed in this world that goes round and round in similar patterns of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT! I used to get really frustrated with my house mouse, but I really enjoy and smile about the antics of my granddaughter - house mouse #2! Maybe because I am grandma and can send her back home after a few hours. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
She sure likes to be the only one getting special attention from grandma and grandpa! Well, off to watch cow TV - our 6th calf born since this morning and maybe one more on the way. Big day of calving. Lord, we place calving in your hands. Thanks for warmer weather on the way!
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment