Rose loves the outside. From the first time she could be out in her boots in the melting snow... she has not wanted to come inside. Luke is experiencing his first spring as he is now 5 months old and was born Nov 1st just as the winter from heck was hitting us good! He seems a bit surprised that he can go out in long sleeves and not a huge warm blanket and snow suit covering every inch except maybe his nose out in the cold winds and temps. He is very happy and looks to his big sister to see her face of contentment next to him. She is a May 1st birthday and so is just a couple weeks from being 2... don't we all notice that we love the seasons of our birth? Well, Rose is a spring girl and is blossoming before our eyes with a calm and happy and confidence that is saying to the world. "Thank goodness I am free to walk out and enjoy the warmth of the sun as I swing, play in the sandbox, ride my bike, hug new baby kitties in the sunshine next to this new brother I have been gifted with...ittle Uke, and then there is that new trampoline I can play on with my older siblings and they stand at the edge so that I can jump 20 times all by myself! This is the best life - now that I have been able to get out of that miserable cold and snow and wind of winter! I love Spring!"
Luke watching Rose jump for JOY and for Spring!
Grandma and Luke checking out the new trampoline in the sun.... we agree Spring is the best! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barb
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment