Saturday, August 2, 2014

Brother Phil got to Michigan!!!

Pappy!
Mom and Dad... I thought you would love to see this great picture from MI of Phil with his grandkids!  It is a JOY to see him there enjoying his cabin with family and taking some time off of work.  I knew you would like to see it as much as I did, so I borrowed it from Bridget so you could rejoice with me!  PHIL TOOK A VACATION IN MICHIGAN!  Bless-bless, Barb
Finally - why is everyone smiling including Simon's pig?  Because I bid a lot of money for Simon in his first ever ribbon auction this afternoon.  John commented on it just now - "You spent a lot of money on Simon."  "Well, they were bidding against me, and I wanted to buy his pig."  "It was just cute to see you so excited, mom, and it is good that you bought Simon's ribbon."  You are worth it to us, Simon.  I love you and am proud of how well you did this year at the fair.  Bless-bless, grandma
Yes, Rose, I am sure grandpas and grandmas will buy your cow or pig too...

No comments:

Post a Comment