Sunday, February 22, 2015

"The kiss of your LOVE, O My Jesus."

'"Let me live and die O My Jesus, in the kiss of your Love!"'
"Let me live and die O My Jesus, in the kiss of your LOVE!"  Isn't this beautiful in every way?  I am just back from Mass and totally feel this way!  Jesus has touched me and entered me -His Body and Blood in the Eucharist, and into my heart and soul as He came to me in The Word! 
'So why don't you MARRY him!  #nun #catholic #catholicmeme'
I found this cute one that I shared, too!  How I love to know that there are many that have said "yes" to this beautiful life including my 4th daughter, Susan/Little Sister Hallel.  She loved Jesus so much that she did marry him! 
Savannah Bass's photo.
Father Robert Barron's photo.
Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment