It sure is nice for Ruth to get such wonderful pictures with Faith and the kids and all I have to do is borrow them with the click of a button! So spoiled!
We have been struggling with our internet for a few days, and I really get in touch with a knot of stress/anxiety welling up within me and I should add frustration to that as well when I cannot get on line. Finally I picked up a Spiritual book and started to read, and that truly did help me find a better mental place. I did, however, get in touch with how hooked I am on being able to share on my blog and my pictures and it is not a pretty sight to realize how anxious I get without it. The kids say that this is my therapy or is it my downfall?
It sure is a cute bright eyed and healthy calf to start our season. The nice weather if mighty nice too.
Today is a wonderful feastday in The Church - the Chair of St Peter!
"Be sure to pray for our Holy Father #PopeFrancis today! Today is the #feastday of the Chair of St. Peter. Enshrined in the beautiful Bernini reliquary in ...St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is the relic of the actual Chair of St. Peter the Apostle, venerated because it was from that very chair that the first Pope, the Vicar of Christ, imparted the Christian faith which was entrusted to him by Jesus Christ, and which has been passed on for 2,000 years, and will continue until Christ returns. The Chair of St. Peter is a symbol of the authority of the first Bishop of Rome, and, through communion with him and his successors, the unity of the Universal Church. The feast of the Chair of St. Peter celebrates the primacy of the papacy and commemorates Jesus choosing Peter, the leader of his Apostles, to be his Vicar on earth, head of the Universal Church."

the heart of our Church is Jesus, who set St Peter as the first head/pope!
The thing about St Peter that helps the rest of us feel like there is hope and for sure that he understands the weakness and anxieties and stresses and failures of all of us as he was a highly emotional and man, who denied Jesus and failed Jesus when he needed him the most. Jesus, showed all of us how merciful he is by forgiving Peter and making this very human man the head of The Church! you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of the nether world shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of heaven. Matthew 16 The Gospel for today reminding us the rock our Church is built upon.
The 5 kids have Faith! Love it!
So much noise in the farm house today with a lot of the finishing touches going on with our remodel. I am on an island of peace at Ruth's with both kids sleeping and about an hour til the older 3 get home on the bus. My rosary and nap are calling me.
Dad surrounded by a bouquet of LIFE!
Jesus, I love you and it gives me great JOY to share here all the ways that you show me your love and all the ways that I see how weak and small I am and how much I need you with every faultering step that I take and every fall and stumble - your nailscarred hands are lifting me up and brushing me off and healing my wounds and worries. You tell me over and over in your Word that I need not be afraid/worried - 365 times for each day of each year! Your Mercy is overflowing and may I return your Mercy to those around me most especially those closest to me in my domestic Church/family. Jesus, I trust in you. Amen
Ruth's painting helpers (?) They sure have some wonderful role models in their hard working parents, who do not have "can't do" in their vocabulary. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke

I am being called to my inner chapel and I long to fall on my knees there!

Love it!

Jesus in His Word is so huge for me each day starting reading the readings the night before!

Shared by my friend Scott Hahn on FB today!
Unspoken - Start a Fire
Rhett Walker Band - come to the River
Danielle Rose - Walk on Water
Natalie Grant - Burn Bright
Building 429 - Where I belong
Jordan Feliz - The River
Can you tell I am listening to KLove while I write this?

the heart of our Church is Jesus, who set St Peter as the first head/pope!
The thing about St Peter that helps the rest of us feel like there is hope and for sure that he understands the weakness and anxieties and stresses and failures of all of us as he was a highly emotional and man, who denied Jesus and failed Jesus when he needed him the most. Jesus, showed all of us how merciful he is by forgiving Peter and making this very human man the head of The Church! you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of the nether world shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of heaven. Matthew 16 The Gospel for today reminding us the rock our Church is built upon.
The 5 kids have Faith! Love it!
So much noise in the farm house today with a lot of the finishing touches going on with our remodel. I am on an island of peace at Ruth's with both kids sleeping and about an hour til the older 3 get home on the bus. My rosary and nap are calling me.
Dad surrounded by a bouquet of LIFE!
Jesus, I love you and it gives me great JOY to share here all the ways that you show me your love and all the ways that I see how weak and small I am and how much I need you with every faultering step that I take and every fall and stumble - your nailscarred hands are lifting me up and brushing me off and healing my wounds and worries. You tell me over and over in your Word that I need not be afraid/worried - 365 times for each day of each year! Your Mercy is overflowing and may I return your Mercy to those around me most especially those closest to me in my domestic Church/family. Jesus, I trust in you. Amen
Ruth's painting helpers (?) They sure have some wonderful role models in their hard working parents, who do not have "can't do" in their vocabulary. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke

I am being called to my inner chapel and I long to fall on my knees there!

Love it!

Jesus in His Word is so huge for me each day starting reading the readings the night before!

Shared by my friend Scott Hahn on FB today!
Can you tell I am listening to KLove while I write this?
No comments:
Post a Comment