




Once again quickly and briefly as I am now off early to orrientation for a new job at a nearby nursing home... My head is spinning as the Lord is directing me in a new direction... I am in need of your prayers and support... The doors open... I walk through trusting that the Lord has a new use for me and that I will be a better person in all of this.
The first communion yesterday was amazing! I wish that I had looked ahead and noticed that it was to be St James and Phillip's feast day today as I was with my brother, James and his 5 children yesterday and it would have been cool to wish him a special feast day today... I also have a brother, Phillip... so special prayers for those two men in my life today!
John went along with me for the trip and the sharing of the day with my Godson, Danny. We were so touched by the beauty and well thought out and planned mass celebrating this so important step in the young people's lives. Fr had the children stand and face us and answer questions that he and their teacher taught them. My Godson, Daniel, stood faced us and said that Jesus gave us the Eucharist to bring us closer to Him and to bring us to heaven with Him. John and I both felt that we learned something from what they shared and definitely made us love and appreciate the gift that we are given each time and how very special each one of these children knew in their hearts and minds that this was Jesus here to save them from sin and death! It was a beautiful mass in a very beautiful church... which allowed our souls to sore to the heavens with Jesus, Mary and His Saints - today we remember the Apostles - ST James and Phillip! Pray for us all you HOly men and women of God!
Jesus, use each of us to your honor and glory as we go forward into our lives of work and service. Jesus we trust in You! Amen and Halleluia! Bless-bless, BArb
No comments:
Post a Comment