Off to work this morning... I haven't been able to take any pictures much, so I borrowed some cute ones of 3 month old Gus out in the grass enjoying the evening last night from Nancy's blog -
http://thegreatgusadventure.blogspot.com/... I think that she is enjoying sharing her time with her precious son, especailly since Bill is very busy getting a new accounting system going at Cargill. Bill's family is in PA, so sharing Gus with them in this way is special too!

He sure loves his mommy and spending time with her... you can see it in his eyes and his smile is saying it loud and clear too! I bet he is cooing and trying to talk to her... trying to put into baby words his joy and love for his mother! Nothing like it in the whole world!

Davey telling me about his little tractor and always about grandpa and his big tractors... The Gospel for today are the Beatitudes from Luke..."Blessed are you who are now hungry, for you will be satisfied." How I look forward to my times of prayer and reading morning and evening prayer and reading of the readings... I am hungry and I am fed so satisfyingly by him and His Word! Such a blessing and gift!
Lord, thank you for the love of mother and child and the filling of us, who hunger for your Word and Truth. Both are so beautiful and give us strength to face all that comes to us with each day. Use me to your honor and glory this day, and keep my mind on the task at hand and my heart reaching out in love. May your Word seed take root in my heart, mind and soul and bear bountiful fruit! May I be humble and poor for -"blessed are you who are poor, for the Kingdom of God is yours." Luke 6: 20-26 Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Halleluia

Bless-bless, Barb
"Blessed are you when people hate you, and when they exclude you and insult you, and denounce your name as evil on account of the Son of Man. Rejoice and leap for joy on that day! Behold your reward will be great in heaven." Luke 6
No comments:
Post a Comment