Working on a picture of the three to send to Hallel... Always a challange and usually one or two are not smiling or happy... I felt defeated yet wanted to at least give it a somewhat try... Life seems to be rolling over me these days with many things on the horizon.
This picture makes me feel happy inside, and so I will put it on here to remind myself that life should be taken as it comes and if we give it our very best - always with a prayer in our hearts - that we will find a measure of peace. Sometimes there are hurtful things said between family members, but we must realize that we are here to love no matter what, and fogive and foget. Jesus, we trust in you!
The Community of the Lamb... their motto - "Wounded, I will not cease to love." The Lamb was sacrificed for you and I out of LOVE! Show us how to be a lamb in our lives, dear Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment