I will start by saying that I am Nancy's mother. I think that will not allow me to be in the running, and that is only right and just. But I love to take pictures and so I just want to join in on her contest here on her blog - http://dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com/
I am a Michigan girl - living there from 3 years old til I graduated high school many years back now. In the summers we were lucky enough to spend most of them on the beach of Lake Michigan on Grand Traverse Bay, and if some of you have not seen the Great Lakes and their stunning beauty and clear clean water - you have something to discover! After living in Minnesota for 40+ years now and planted on a farm with my farmer husband... we have been blessed with a vacation home in upper Pen of Michigan with a beautiful total sand beach - we call Beautiful Beach - just a short ways away! So when there is a contest of a picture of beauty - well, this is even taken on Beautiful Beach! This is another one of my daughters, Maria, with 3 of our 7 going on 9 grandkids. She is walking into the sunset as the waves gently lap at the shore. It is a picture that gives me a lot of JOY - remembering the two weeks of family closeness we shared there. Faith, Family and Farm are my life, and makes for a life of Beauty! Bless-bless, Barb - otherwise known as Nancy's mom on the farm, but a Michigan Big Lake girl at heart!

Mom! You certainly were "in the running!". I love this picture--and I love you!
ReplyDeleteNancy