More explaining of his big adventure with the little ones all around him, and he certainly pitches in with them in a big way on this big pushes...
He sets his alarm for 5:30a each morning and today it seemed that he wanted to visit. He has a huge capacity for visiting and the kids chuckle about how they can hear him visit in the early morning hours. Today he kindly reminded me that physically I am in a bad way with my knee and my weight and how I need to make some big changes. Yes, true!
Maria's 5 with 2 Lanoue girls!
On the way to mass I reminded him that 41 years ago today was his sister, Marge's wedding. I came to Marshall on the bus from Minneapolis and ended up at the Grooms supper... Pat's comment; "When you sprained your ankle at the wedding dance, that should have been a warning." I certainly have been a disappointment in that area, especially now.
Giving Romeo an attitude adjustment...
Suddenly these words from 2 Corinthians 4-5 rang in my heart, mind and soul, and I leaned over to repeat them to my husband because they speak the Truth for me and to me!
"Therefore, we are not discouraged;
rather, although our outer self is wasting away,
our inner self is being renewed day by day.
For this momentary light affliction
is producing for us an eternal weight of glory
beyond all comparison,
as we look not to what is seen but to what is unseen;
for what is seen is transitory, but what is unseen is eternal.
For we know that if our earthly dwelling, a tent,
should be destroyed,
we have a building from God,
a dwelling not made with hands, eternal in heaven."
Yes! I know that I have allowed myself to become less than an athletic specimen, but I look to that "inner self being renewed day by day" in Christ in The Word and Sacrament! So much of my energy and time and prayer and prayer and sharing The Truth here and on Facebook and are what I burn to do! The transitory leaves me cold and the unseen is what keeps my eyes on heaven!
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/my-most-cherished-cross-patrick-gerard.html
A more in depth look at our meeting and since!
As close to perfection as I could have ever hoped for, and such a wonderful memory of our time together! Yes, I am a bit nervous about the next two days that lie ahead, but it has been good and we will cap it off with a neighborhood party to use our clean shop one more time!
There was a Teams of Our Lady gathering with the families and many kids last night and our 17 gathered there for a wonderful breakfast and to welcome John and Bobbi back from their honeymoon in the clean shop. It is a lot of work, but it is being used to the max!
The newly weds are still glowing and we had to recall the beauty we shared a week ago! They caught up on their rest and took in some entertainment!
Lucky the duck came to play after breakfast... keep out of her reach!
He looks like Ping in the story...
Having out gatherings in the shop means... lots of action and kids and now a lucky duck!
Now under the table cuteness...
That is a face of a girl, who is up to mischief! Grandpa is wrapped around her little finger and will miss her so much that he might plan a trip to drive out there again this summer.
Jesus, we love Family sharing our Faith with JOY! We have so mush in our hearts as we come to the end of this intense family time supreme. Thank you for leading me to it, and then getting me through it! Jesus, I long to be in your family most of all ...And looking around at those seated in the circle he said,
"Here are my mother and my brothers.
For whoever does the will of God
is my brother and sister and mother." I am renewed day by day with your Glorious Word of God and Your Mother, Mary Most Holy, the Saints and your Bride, The Church! Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah
Simon telling us about his art work on the fridge..."I thought about what I would be doing this summer... riding the 4 wheeler."
Pretty wonderful Simon! Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke
Joy!!!


Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,...
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,...
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

















No comments:
Post a Comment