This silhouette taken while he was on the phone, which happens often while we are helping him. Holding two calves in one hand and a phone call in the other. Talented...
The nervous cow knows whose the boss. Most of my pictures are from behind as I have learned over the years that I can get dirty looks and criticism if I am caught taking too many pictures.
3 calves at once tonight. He does very much amaze me, and how I enjoy watching all that he can do.
Now the pair walking away. It is very late and I am needing to call it a day as my morning and day will be busy tomorrow.
I am allowed to share that I am a juror in a criminal trial and that is all! It is especially interesting after we spent 56 hours listening to two books by John Grisham, who writes about lawyers, picking juries and all the rest. Now to be living it first hand is quite like being in one of his books.
This year's pigs were friendly last night
Hello there!
Talk about fresh hay for the fair calves and cows - Pat just cut this a few hours before he put it in the wagon to feed them.
Taking him to get the tractor - hay baled in the waterway today. The grain bins on Hsy 59 are where we lived when we were first married and our 4 girls were born there. The house in now gone, but the 7 grain bins remain. I prefer my cute red barn, but it needs paint! My sister, Paula's granddaughter, Phoebe in a Yooper shirt - our Michigan cabin was in the Upper Penninsula and they call themselves Yoopers!
Nancy in Michigan 11 years ago as Gus just turned 11 in May! That is sweet little Therese, who is now 14!
Ruth's beautiful flowers - she amazes me!
Heading for home at sunset. The bean field was looking lush. The Gospel today is the seed sowed in the good soil. We do have rich soil here, but we need rain! Hear our Prayer, O Lord and Lady!
Our beloved statue is getting a facelift! John proposed to Bobbi in front of her altar!
"Mom, there is a better mom than you." "I totally agree John!"
Pat and I have enjoyed having time in the pool all to ourselves! It was so wonderful after we had tied up the calves and were totally hot in the 90+ heat yesterday. It reminded me of our get away to Porta Plata probably 15 years ago for our 25th Anniversary.
Some special times together, too! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara and the 53 - 34 with us and 19 in heaven.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment