
That question about what can be done to make a difference with the horrible state of affairs in our country with legalized abortion... and it happens that Minnesota has taken it a step further and since 1995 with the Doe vs Gomez decision - requires allowing abortion for any reason throughout pregnancy, and require taxpayer funded abortions for low income women!

I know that when I have had losses and I see other women that have continued with their pregnancies... when I see that child growing up and doing things... I know that I would have had a son that age and doing those things... I am sure that on a much larger and harder scale that is true of those that in a weakened state have decided that the "easy way out" is to have the baby aborted than to face the hard circumstances of their lives! Some more of the hard statistics that I got last night while working in the MCCL booth... In the US - one baby is aborted every 26 seconds... 137 every hour, 3,304 babies are aborted every day, 23,196 every week and 100,516 are aborted every month!
No comments:
Post a Comment