Thursday, August 19, 2010

A day on the job.... asking to serve Him at work.

There has been so much going on that I have not shared a day that I had with all 3 kids while Ruth and Paul were getting ready for a back to school party at their place... I had just written about hands, and took some pictures that I might normally have not due to the thought of all that hands do for us and our body and our mind, soul and spirit... I had a friend write and share about the beauty of her hand as a Eucharistic Minister... putting Jesus in the many varied hands of those that come to her to receive... Christ!We went out on an adventure and discovered Pat and Uncle Eddy filling the semi with corn from the bin.JOhn and David experience a new adventure...inside the empty bin... Simon loves to combine with Uncle Eddy and knows that the corn coming out of the field needs the empty bin to go into.  Simon's birthday is Sept 18 and he knows that harvest begins at about his birthday!Mary does not find he same facination of the boys.. especailly when she brushed her arm on some fiberglass and got "fiberglassses" in her wrist... our adventure fun was over!I turned on the hydrant to see if that you help Mary's arm feel better...she didn't want to try,but..Davey did!  Once again the image of hands came so stronly to me.  "I will pour clean water on you and wash away all your sins."  Ex 36:25 from the psalm for today in massCool water in the house was the answer, and soon Mary's hand was better and a nice bandage to top off the healing process... From the Gospel today..."Tell those invited; Behold, I have prepared my banquet... everything in ready; come to the feast." Matt 22: 1-14

Jesus, we are invited to love and serve you today... we are weak and need you to bring us in dressed in our wedding garments to raise our hands to you in need and to be fed by your heavenly food and YourWord in the Gospel!  WE are filled to the brim with all that is good for us to take into ourselves and to go forward strong and healthy in body, mind and spirit... sharing you with all that we meet!  Jesus we trust in you!  Amen and Halleluia!Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment