
This view greeted me, as I pulled into the yard tonight... Just as we drove out of New Ulm at about 5:30p, there was a funny wiggly cloud that had some shiney rainbow colors in it... we watched it for quite a while as we shared a rosary, and lively talk about our faithfilled weekend!
I had to walk out to snap some pictures of the corn stalk bales that have been labored over by Pat and our son-in-law, Paul since I left. I love them, and will have to get some special pictures before they are all picked up.

It was a beautiful evening with a stuning sunset to cap off a powerful three days! Thank you, Lord! I am so tired, but feel such a joy inside!

A gem from my weekend... a coincidence is something where Jesus is hidden... in other words there is nothing that is other than of HIM!

Bless-bless, Barb
Now to bed with my old tired body! Jesus, we trust in you!
No comments:
Post a Comment