Saturday, March 28, 2015

"come to Mary... to believe in Jesus"


My youngest grandson, Romeo, now has his first two teeth and red hair!

John begins the Gospel reading today with Many of the Jews who had come to Mary and seen what Jesus had done began to believe in him.  John 11  I find this very wonderful to see, and adding to it the wonderful celebration we had a couple days ago of the Annunciation and after having the powerful experience of having the 4th Station of the Cross - Mary meets her son on the way of the Cross -to present on die day night at my retreat... Mary is more close and personal to me than ever!  Mary is always with me as my day is filled with her rosary prayers of intention for my family, Godchildren, and other needs.  I pray for each of my 5 children on the 5 decades and then added one for Pat and I - the 1st joyful/The Annunciation, and one for my 5 Godchildren, and one for families, and one for The Church, and one for women that have suffered losses... that makes 10!  I follow that by a chaplet of Divine Mercy, if I can fit it in...
Little Granddaughter, Therese, praying at the altar for Our Lady of Guadalupe in St Patrick's Cathedral in El Paso, TX about 2 1/2 years back when her brother, Patrick was in the hospital after a traumatic birth.  How I clung to Our Lady and found strength in Patrick's namesake - Saint Patrick!
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/the-story-of-little-lamb-grandson.html  here is the page I devoted to this powerful story of Prayer and Faith!

Dear Jesus, go with me today as I serve those in the nursing home.  Give me the strength and may I return to them the love and mercy I have been shown by your unconditional love.  May many take your Mother into their homes and find her healing touch so that they may affirm each other out of LOVE.  How wonderful it is to have a Spiritual Mother caring for us and taking our needs to her Son, Jesus Christ.  Jesus, may I die to self so that you may live and breath and move and care and heal and be a humble Lamb as you are, My Lord.  Jesus, I trust in you.  Amen
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
'But an Instant -St. Therese Daily Inspiration & Prayer http://bit.ly/1aNWMti'
I am yours, my Savior of the world!
'"He was oppressed and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth." Isaiah 53:7'
"He was oppressed and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth." Isaiah 53:7
Danielle Rose - A Mother's Song
 

No comments:

Post a Comment