The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Sunday, March 29, 2015
My parents are with me...
I love this picture of my parents taken at my dad's 90th birthday party at the beginning of the month. I am so thrilled to have them still with me and I need to take more time to spend with them. Off to bed after a long weekend and a reminder that aging is something we all face and to have my parents still sharp and in fairly good health. I need to take time to cherish the more time them. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment