Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Therese is 7 today!


I am wiping tears at the thought of this sweet girl!  She was here for a month and I watched her with her parents and siblings and see that her beauty and sweetness is more than skin deep!  I borrowed this picture from Maria's blog today and love the picture of springtime that she is here!  The grass in NC is green I see, and she found a clover to represent the Trinity, which is a beautiful sign of Our God and His Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit!  This fits well with the Gospel for today from John 5... It is Jesus speaking about how...the Father loves the Son and shows him everything that he himself does... For just as the Father raises from the dead and gives life, so also does the Son give life to whomever he wishes.... I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life and will not have condemnation, but has passed from death to life.  So good to hear this promise today when I ponder the LIGHT that is my sweet Therese and how much I can learn from her in ways of Faith and giving joyfully and selflessly!

Such an amazing gift from Aunt T!!!!  I know that this will be cherished by our Therese always and forever!  How she loves her patron Saint and her Lord Jesus! 

Jesus, we are celebrating this day the gift we have of our "T" in our lives!  May she love you and may that then shine forth for all to see in her life.  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Amen

Her special birthday dinner with dad over the weekend.
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb?  Even should she forget, I will never forget you.  Isaiah 49:15 The first reading at mass read around the world today in the Universal Church!  Remembering my own babies and the bond that formed from the moment I knew they were in my womb and watching my daughters being the wonderful wives and mothers that they are... I am very touched by this verse today and how much LOVE that promises us!

Happy Birthday Sweet Therese!  We love you so much and are so blessed by your beautiful Faith and love of Family!


So loving!


I think these speak of her LOVE for LIFE! 
Danielle Rose - Pursue me
Newsboys - We believe
Image result for famous quotes of st. therese of lisieux
My life today is helping me find this place of littleness...  it hurts but I know it is where I need to place myself in a humble small place being little and unknown. 
Image result for famous quotes of st. therese of lisieux

No comments:

Post a Comment