Thursday, May 18, 2023

Sharing our Faith with our family - the jailer/Apple blossoms and mowing - +JMJ+

Mother's Day rose along with apple blossoms with my family wall behind.
My Mother's Day gift from Nancy is a book leading up to dedicating myself to the Sacred Heart of Jesus in 33 days.  I have done the first few days, but it continually asks that I be doing this with my family - which is now hubby and I... so I will try to make that work for us at this crazy busy time of year.  
Out to check the chickens with my side kick, Tom.  I have since mowed this crazy long grass with many dandilions.
Picking...
Throwing
Springtime flowers and family wall

A couple days ago the reading was the wonderful one of the jailer and the earthquake!  I loved how the jailer brought his family along with him as they were baptized by Paul and brought to know and follow Jesus! Acts 16 on Tuesday. WE are given our families to care for and to share the Faith with and help them to be lights for this world of sin and darkness.


Tom joins me while I do my prayer time - the Lamb made for me by Maria!  Hallel's Community of the Lamb - "wounded I will never cease to love."
He takes my glasses and phone and humbles me as I realize how often he must see me that way to imitate me.  He has my phone so I can't take a picture of him.
Listening to the sub pump running and the water gushing.



He loves to be outside and he is learning to love this sweet white lady.  I am sharing this as it started it 2 days ago and then I was needed to help with getting cows and calves out to pasture... Now on the next as we head to a family wedding 4 hours away tomorrow with John and Bobbi and Lucy!  Bless-bless, Barbara and the family we are called to share our Faith with and the farm too!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment