It is good to be home after bumbing for almost two weeks. The spring like weather is helping us feel less confined to the house and desperate to escape! Therese got her first ever haircut and looks ready for spring!
The two went over for supper and playtime with their cousins just a few miles away! It is such a blessing to have them close - Maria realizing that she could soon be leaving for a far away place with Joe in the , and with the freedom to get around now with the nice weather... "I should take advantage of getting together with my sister and her kids, while I am here!" So I think that they will be spending more time together. Family is a blessing that we need to hold close to our hearts and take advantage of! Pat and I are off to teach religion tonight, so it works out well for them to share some family time together! With the nice weather... we are wondering what to do with these kittens now cats that are looking with longing eyes at the nice sun outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment