Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rain brought out the artist (?) in me!

OK... maybe I got too artsy with my photos, but we had a big thunder storm at suppertime, and it dumped 4 tenths of rain on our parched land in about 15 minutes!  I had to go out with my camera, and capture some raindrops with upside down trees in them, and some water puddles with amazing reflections in them, including me in neon!  Oh well, I had fun with my picasa making the pictures even more than they ever could have been even with RAIN!
 I thought that the raindrop was cool along with the twisted fence wire!!!!!!!!!

Blue Neon rubber boots with a Barb type reflection in the rain puddle - it looked better this way than the muddy water puddle... Bear with me please!

Prayerful hopeful farmer husband comes in soaking wet and watches the rain "dump."  All the calves are inside except for the blind one - "He'll be alright. It's a warm rain, and I will put him in the barn later.  Just think of it as a bath.
Wishful thinking that this rain is going to keep on coming, and make our crops and world green!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless

 

No comments:

Post a Comment