Luke now is 4 years old and has a baby sister... I will soon be over there to help out in this family day of calving.
It was an unexpected surprise that I was able to spend some time with my parents... We are generally tied down around here, but it has helped to have Ruth and Paul now living on the farm.
Ruth a few days ago with the 2 she has at home yet... the other 4 are attending Catholic school each day.
Lots of our conversation with my parents brings us back to the reality that with a family our size - 120+ we have many prayer needs that keep us on our knees! The words from the Psalm today speak the truth for us - "God is our refuge and our strength." Psalm46 Each day is nothing unless he is with me and I turn my day over to him and with the help of Mary, the Mother of God, I lift up in prayer my family, husband, God children, extended family, The Church... How I love, love, Love The Church, but I am aware that it is in need of many prayers!
Luke hanging out with the calves....
Jesus, we need you! we are nothing without you. WE are forever grateful for the wisdom of The Church guiding us and leading us down the narrow path with Heaven forever as our goal! Your Mother was given to us at the foot of the Cross and she brings us ever to you along with all the needs we have. "When we are weak is when we turn to you." May I always be weak and lowly and realize that I need you to show me the Way, the Truth and The LIFE! Jesus, we trust in you. Amen
Mom with her hands full and protecting them from those big cows! I am so blessed to have Ruth here being a much better farmwife/farmer than I ever was. We are truly happy with the young family on the farm! Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke


No comments:
Post a Comment