John and Bobbi in the snow... A loving hug to keep their LOVE warm! Beaming ear to ear... it seems that nothing life has to throw them dampens their happiness after waiting and praying for each other!
We had a brown winter for the most part, but now with all the calves coming... we have 100 born and about 80 to go...now we have snow after snow and that is challenging! Pat sounded most discouraged looking ahead at the snow every few days they are predicting ahead. So much work, worry and PRAYER to keep the cows and calves healthy!
How I love to spend time with this sweetheart, and marvel at her smiles of JOY and patient attitude towards discovering the world around her. Yesterday while watching Cow TV, Ruth was out helping her dad after the snow gave us a lot more worry and work, she played putting the lid on the bin and putting an ink pen in the hole on the top and bottom... no frustrations which I have noted in little ones and such dexterity in her young fingers and mind! Spending time with her is a JOY indeed and I marvel at her sweet spirit! I am in love with my little Joy Jean Jellybean!
I feel some anxiety in leaving today, when I am needed from time to time at the farm to hold down the fort in the house while Ruth helps outside. I am needed by my parents and love to be there with them... it all works out with thought and prayer.
Pat watching Cow TV!!! What a Godsend that has been for us! Able to watch the cows and last night we watched 2 have calves right at bedtime!
It was fun to share morning prayer with the men before they headed out. All I needed to do was mention that it was Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego this morning to watch John get excited and leave the house singing their names! Yes, such a powerful story of True Faith!!! These words in morning prayer also struck John and I after sharing his talk over the weekend...
The genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold that is perishable even though tested by fire, may prove to be for praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. (I Peter1:7)
I must be on my way in my chapel on wheels!!! How I love to pray on the road and it is close to my silent peaceful powerful hours of Adoration each week! Jesus, I love you and love to spend time close to you with every beat of my heart and every breath that I take. "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, and Hail Mary...." Jesus, I trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke






No comments:
Post a Comment