Friday, June 24, 2022

Sacred Heart filled with LOVE - overturned Roe v Wade!/Going after the lost sheep shows us how Jesus loves each one of us

Oh my, so many emotions today at the news that the horrific law allowing abortion in our country - Roe v Wade has been overturned!  I love this image as today is the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and tomorrow of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!  Through them LIFE came into the world at the Conception of God inside the womb of Mary!  

I love these words from Fr Calloway - 

Rejoicing from Munich, Germany! God bless and protect babies in the womb! I’ll have a beer tonight in celebration. Personally, I think this is a fruit of the Year of St. Joseph. A victory for babies on the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart, in so-called “Pride Month,” and with the feast day of the Immaculate Heart tomorrow. Well played, St. Joseph, well played! 😇

"LIFE wins" is another headline that I read just now!  I am saddened to get some complaining about the defeat of abortion in the Supreme Court... yet it still will be up to the states to decide.  From my viewpoint there is never a justification of taking the innocent life in the womb!  LIFE is to be protected and cherished from conception to natural death!  That leaves no wiggle room for any taking of LIFE into our own hands! 
The second reading from The Solemnity of the Sacred Heart today from Romans 5 speaks of the LOVE Jesus has for us even when we are sinful and sorrowful!  

God proves his love for us
in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.
How much more then, since we are now justified by his blood,
will we be saved through him from the wrath.
Indeed, if, while we were enemies,
we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son,
how much more, once reconciled,
will we be saved by his life.  Romans 5

Now the unborn - many will be saved by His LIFE!  He is LIFE and brought LIFE into the world for us to find LOVE/LIGHT/LIFE and make our way down the narrow path with our goal of heaven forever!  

Fr Denny and a Schoenstatt Sister after mass - LOVE to see wonderful examples of answering the LOVE of Jesus and His personal call to follow Him!  

Fr Denny preached today about the parable of the lost sheep - leaving the 99 to find it with great JOY!  "It just is showing us how much we are loved by our Lord - when we are lost he comes to save us and bring us back on his shoulders with great rejoicing!"  Fr Denny also prayed for the TEC retreat starting this evening - we have 2 grandchildren making the retreat - So many prayers!!!

Time to pray between mass and swim aerobics.  Then my chapel on wheels to deliver Meals on Wheels at Balaton about 20 miles away, and then back to chuch to pray with 7 Sisters for Fr Denny.  LOVE all my special time in prayer - I feel at times that I am blessed with being a bit of a contemplative too.

A very special picture of Nancy with all her children!  She has had a stillbirth and 2 miscarriages, and Mary is holding 3 losses here in a shrine in Wisconsin.  In our domestic Church our losses keep our foot over into heaven as we pray for them and they for us!  We are very Pro- LIFE to our very souls!  

 A 9 week baby lost in miscarriage shows us the Truth that this is a tiny human baby!  Even an early abortion would take a LIFE, and is wrong without any doubt!  

I was sharing with my best friend sister-in-law in tears about the horror of late term abortion where babies that survive abortion have been left to die - "One comforting fact is that they are taken up to heaven, and that must be wonderful after the pain and suffering they have experienced to be welcomed by Jesus and Mary and all the Saints."  "Yes, and held and comforted by St JPII and St Mother Teresa of Calcutta.  I want to be welcomed and hugged by them, too!"  


So grateful for assisting all our prayers for LIFE!  So many prayers!!!  


Roses for Mary today where her statue is now being repaired!  She continues to be with me as I pray the rosary for Fr Denny and my family!  

As I pray the 4th decade of the sorrowful mysteries - Jesus takes up his cross - I do a mini stations of the cross as dad and I would do on the porch at 3p on Tuesdays and Fridays - a station for the 10 beads.  

As I gazed upon Simon helping Jesus carry the Cross - I see Jesus looking into my eyes and pointing to the Cross - "Remember, Barb, you need to take up your Cross and follow me, too."  "Yes, Lord. I am weak and I need you to help me embrace my Most Cherished Cross and follow you."  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barbara and the 51 - 34 here and 17 in heaven.  Yes, I have had many losses and know not why, but it keeps my eyes on heaven and sharing that pain has united us in LOVE for ALL LIFE!!!  
Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"  

St Therese also sending roses to celebrate the end of Roe v Wade!  Roses from heaven to share that we are loved and Jesus is listening and answering our many prayers for LIFE!  
LOVE this and this is Nancy's ministry in color and spelled out simply and Truthfully.  Our Domestic Church/family/home is where the seeds of Faith must be planted and fed to grow into the good Fruit!  

Catholic Sprouts  

God's amazing creation is a gift, too!  But nothing more wonderful than human LIFE!  

Danielle Rose - wonderfully made
Peter Mayer - Holy now


 

No comments:

Post a Comment