Monday, July 20, 2015

"Yes"

Luke is excited about green juice and says the word so sweetly and clearly.  His "yes" is precise and strong to the questions we ask him.  Eating supper with Ruth's family with garden cukes, zucchini, and our first tomato!  Of course, she has beans galore and freezes about every other day. 

Summer busyness is upon us, and I will be slowing down here greatly... maybe just minutes to share a word or thought where I would spend at least an hour a day.  Luke's "Yes" is ringing in my heart and ears and mind today.  May I say mine clear and with strong sincerity when asked to serve.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb
Discovered that a radish allowed to go to seed and blossom is quite pretty to see.  A true sign that my garden needs work!
Two more things that Luke's "yes" involves - a smile on his face... so big, and the LIGHT of LOVE in his eyes!  How I need to stand at his feet and learn from him!  Is this childlike?  I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment