It was 88 degrees and sunny just 3 hours away from our cabin in the UP...I found the cabin where I grew up going to in the summer when we lived in Flint, MI. We spent a wonderful afternoon at the boat landing at the end of Erickson Rd! We played and swam and ate black sweet cherries bought at a road stand, and I found some petoskys, too!
That familiar Mission point across the bay -it was a hazy day, but I could see it and recall so many wonderful memories and made new ones!
Rose holding the petoskies and honeycomb corals we found while sitting on our wonderful sand beach for the afternoon!
My fossil model... 3 year old Rose Ida!
So much fun finding these today!
The girls in inner tubes with a wonderful sky and Inland Sea/Lake Michigan!
It is late after 6 hours in the car and about that much on the beach.... Bless-bless, Barb
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment