The 4 wheeler crew say "hi" to Fr Craig...
Berna shares breakfast with her sweet mama cat. She didn't have her kittens while they were here, but there is no doubt that she will have them by time they come back in 2 weeks while their dad is in India for 2 weeks. I think she will be mama #2 as much as she loves her kitty.
Captain is falling in love with this gentle loving little girl.
Big boy Dominic sitting up to the table and feeding himself oatmeal with a spoon. So big, Dominic!
Two quick days sure went by fast!
Nancy at the end of the driveway, Ruth blocking the road on that end, I am blocking the road on this end, and Fr Craig sitting in the neighbor's driveway taking it all in....
We keep our pet cow, Baby, in the pasture here so that she can lead them over the road! Good job, Baby!
9 year old granddaughter, Mary with one of her show pigs... "I have her by the tail!" I am so lucky to have many Marys in my life - both Pat and I have sisters, and our wonderful granddaughter!
Jesus, Mary holds a special place in our lives... it is wonderful to honor that name and hold it dear. Jesus , we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment