The bucket of sand toys are ready to go, and so is Romeo and the other 6 kids! We are heading to the ocean after President Maria presents a new year for MCCW, and brings mom along.
Maria's home enlightens and delights me!
I could ponder this all day. Maria informs me that I can sit in the adoration chapel while she is setting up for the morning. I am so excited for this special close time with My LORD, Jesus Christ. I would love to have all these images to ponder there, but there is a special Jesus/Holy Spirit that dwells in the temple within.
My meditation is filled with these prayers as the rosary fills each day of my journey. I pray that I will joyfully and properly attired arrive at the great wedding feast - the Gospel today gives us a twinge of being ready always for our Lord to come to us.
Pat and I sat out on Maria's front porch and watched the warm N Carolina rain, and huge bolts of lightening across the sky that lit up the sky. We have had almost 3 inches of rain back home on the farm and that makes Pat a happy farmer! Ruth and Nancy are on their own today canning salsa without mom. Life goes on as we are on our wild adventure here. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment