Wednesday, August 12, 2015

How I love PRAYER!!!!

The cows in the setting sun with Luke giving Lilly the dog some love and attention which she loves and craves!

Jesus speaks to us in the Gospel today about how we are to reconcile at all costs with those we have issues with... if our brother sins against us.  He also reminds us that he is always listening to our prayers to him, and we unite with others on a prayer mission, there am I in the midst of them.  Matthew 18:20  Prayer has become my life!  Yes, I am in many ways a contemplative soul in a very active world.  But usually prayer happens when I get behind the wheel and I am under the influence of heaven being united to earth!  Times are given to me here and there and I reach for my ever present rosary beads!
Life Teen International's photo.
I love this quote by amazing St Therese!  This is such a Truth and really describes the peace that flows over me and all around me as I lift my prayers through Mary to her loving and forgiving Son, Jesus! 
 Days filled with grandkids, family needs, meals and housework, and canning... when does a person find time to pray?  Here and there, and whenever I am faced with something that I need some personal assistance I find that "Hail Mary" there to remind me of the spiritual army there whenever I pray, and even when I am not aware... my guardian angel is there for me.  Each morning when Pat and I do our morning prayers I invoke our guardian angels to watch out for us, and I have seen this prayer answered time and time again!
 Much is beckoning me this day, too.  I am pulled in many directions, yet I am longing to share the Truth that prayer is so powerful and REAL!   So many prayers shared with thousands around the world for John and with hundreds for Patrick, and now on September 10 joining in prayers for Matt, and on and on.  We have experienced the Lord in our midst!
 So do not hesitate to ask for others to join with you in your need!  Jesus is reminding us that we need one another to lift up our hurts, divisions, sins, needs, illnesses, weakness, pride... all that separates us from HIM!
 Jesus, we are covered with so much that holds us back and down... may we lay it at the foot of your Cross and join with all those in our lives in lifting up our needs to you!  Jesus, we trust in you and will find some time today throughout the day here and there to turn to you in our inner chapel in prayer/communication/communion of LOVE/LIFE/LIGHT!  Amen and Hallelujah
 Big pumpkins are taking over my garden this year. 
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
"Hold your eyes on God and leave the doing to him.  That is all the doing you need to worry about."  St Jane Frances de Chantal, pray for us on this your feast day. 

St Jane's spiritual director saw the big picture, too!  May we be humble and poor and die to self so that Christ may live in us!

St Therese is now in heaven tending to our needs sent in PRAYER!
Danielle Rose - If I touch him

From Maria today - kids in good shape!
Brandon Heath - Your LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment