Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The example of my parents to our family - 68 years today! Love each other though all that life has to give us!



My sweet parents two years ago at my dad's 90th birthday.  Today is their 68th anniversary!!  Happy Anniversary mom and dad!  We are so happy that you are still with us, and sharing your LIGHT with us your family!  Your example of being open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS and bringing us into The Church - a gift to me each day since.


They still live independently together and meet each challenge with Faith and a can do attitude.  I am going there more now with some health challenges to deal with, and without Nancy and Bill living in The Cities.  I am loving the times I can sit at their feet and be taught their wisdom. 
These two are just 6 months apart and are having a great time together here in Washington today! 
I got to play dress up with 10 month old baby girlie, and grandpa came all this way to hold and he has done that a lot today!
Big sister is so happy to have her baby sister after 3 brothers!  LOVE!


the first reading from Thessalonians reminds us that The Word of God is now at work in us who believe... helping us down the narrow path to heaven forever with Jesus.  Thanks mom and dad!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb
Loving her time with her beloved grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment