Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Camp 32 years... Catholic 46 years... Thank you Lord for your Divine Providence! . "Those who follow you, Lord, will have the light of life."

My 92 year old dad lovingly serving my 3 Tacoma grandsons chocolate milk last night in their home.  How blessed am I to have him still with me along with my mother here in St Croix Falls, WI!   All went smoothly in their flight into the Cities and picking them up, then a late supper at my parents' home and they spoiled them royally!!!  Bread, chips, chocolate milk and ice cream! 
My mother visiting with Maria and 14 month old Evangeline sitting at the table like a big girl! 


I am filled with such joy and emotion to have Maria here with her children to share our family Christmas a short distance away at wonderful Camp Wapo!!!  There is a beautiful blanket of snow here, and so it will be picturesque, too! 
In front of my parents' beautiful tree... can this be real???


Morning prayer/office with my parents led to such wonderful rejoicing in how the Lord has led us to "The Truth" as my mother just proclaimed and I echoed through my tears of gratitude!  "Dad, what about how the Lord got us to attend a Charismatic prayer group in Wayzata and through their love and PRAYERS, you heard the Lord call through reading Isaiah 55:1-2!  That is Divine Providence if ever there was!!!" 
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/the-amazing-story-of-13-becoming.html
Praying with my parents this morning!  St John's icon looking on... his amazing words from John 8:12 is the refrain to the Psalm from mass today... Those who follow you, Lord, will have the light of life.


How I see this lived out in my family life!  Sharing our Faith in The Church!  We all took our first Communion at Christmas Eve Mass at the Cenacle Convent in 1971... all 13 of us!!!  Celebrating our 46 years as Catholics will be huge in our HUGE family gathering in a few hours - we are over 120 now in The Cross Family Clan!!!  Talk about Fruit!!!
My dad introducing himself to Evangeline Mary..."I am Robert Merrill, your Great-grandfather."  How excited I am that they could stop in and have some time with my wonderful amazing parents! 


Jesus, bless all those traveling far and wide to be here for our wonderful CCC!  Thank you for bringing us all into The Church foremost!  Thank you for bringing all of our grandchildren here to be together for this precious family/faith time supreme!  Jesus, you are in control of our lives and how wonderful are your plans and designs and fingerprint on our lives!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
Hungry girl and big girl having a special evening!

Karate Romeo makes it a great picture of LIFE!  Thank you Lord for opening the door for Family for us!  Get Pat and Ruth and John and Bobbi and Paul and the kids here safely to share in the Family time we are longing for and wish to put in a bottle to save always!  For sure there will be too many pictures as I try to capture everything!  Bless-bless, Barbara Lynn Mary Luke
I want to do her hair and Pat will never be far from her and probably carry her everywhere!
Image may contain: 1 person, text


Image may contain: 1 person


Image may contain: flower and indoor
Yes I do!!  God is our Father, Jesus is our Brother, Who is your Mother?





No comments:

Post a Comment