
How can I not start with this gem from 5 years ago? Rose again with the kind of smile of joy and surprise she had on her face on Sunday when we said The Creed and she heard her name... "Rose again!"
“Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the most tender of friends with souls who seek to please Him. His goodness knows how to proportion itself to the smallest of His creatures as to the greatest of them. Be not afraid then in your solitary conversations, to tell Him of your miseries, fears, worries, of those who are dear to you, of your projects, and of your hopes. Do so with confidence and with an open heart.” ~St. Damien of Molokai
The doors flew open for me to have some precious time with Jesus yesterday!
Our car had been left in town overnight due to the sudden white out conditions, and Pat took me in to get it just a block from the church and Jesus in the monstrance! The two other women in there both left... leaving me alone and so I did what I have longed to do... take some up close pictures of what I have gazed upon for an hour and a half each week... many hours! Jesus surrounded by gold and jewels as King of my LIFE!
The first reading from Isaiah today... Wow!
On that day it will be said:
"Behold our God, to whom we looked to save us!
This is the LORD for whom we looked;
let us rejoice and be glad that he has saved us!"
For the hand of the LORD will rest on this mountain.
Yes! For my time with Jesus... I look hard and long at HIM! I lift up my 10 decades of my rosary for my family and friends and Godchildren, and my beloved Catholic Church, and my most Cherished Cross/husband! I do the litany of my family which is around 200 placed in the monstrance with Jesus! I love that I add our family first in the Cross litany and in the 6th place in the Verly litany, and therefore they are placed there twice with Jesus! Maximilian was placed with Jesus for the first time since we have met him and now know that he is dwelling with The Lord and Mother Mary and all the Saints including my 7 and his brother, Peter and 2 cousins.
Love!!!
The readings today are out of this world!!! Isaiah is every word a pearl of great price to be cherished and held close to our hearts!
The rest of Isaiah reading;
"On this mountain the LORD of hosts
will provide for all peoples
A feast of rich food and choice wines,
juicy, rich food and pure, choice wines.
On this mountain he will destroy
the veil that veils all peoples,
The web that is woven over all nations;
he will destroy death forever.
The Lord GOD will wipe away
the tears from all faces;
The reproach of his people he will remove
from the whole earth; for the LORD has spoken."
The veil is gone when I look at Jesus in the Monstrance... he has destroyed death forever and my tears are dried as I know that an army will welcome me when I arrive in heaven! All the pain of loss will be wiped away and heaven comes down to earth for me when I attend mass and receive Jesus in His Body and Blood... "a feast of rich food and choice wines, juicy, rich food and choice wines." We are asked to take up our cross and follow after Jesus, and we are given this food for the journey!
I had always pondered the reflection on the glass table top, and it was special!
Then the 23rd Psalm for the Psalm today! None better and in keeping with my heart, mind and soul enriched and blessed and filled with so many graces after my time with Jesus... these words jump out to me..." I shall dwell in the house of the LORD
for years to come. R. I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life."
Yes, I am yours, O Lord, and all I want is YOU forever and ever!
I could see the base reflected, but now in it's entirety!
The Gospel is out of this world amazing, too today!
First this from Matthew 15;
"Great crowds came to him,
having with them the lame, the blind, the deformed, the mute,
and many others.
They placed them at his feet, and he cured them.
The crowds were amazed when they saw the mute speaking,
the deformed made whole,
the lame walking,
and the blind able to see,
and they glorified the God of Israel."
Is there anything better than this? How I place all those in my life at the feet of Jesus, and trust and the healings in my life are amazing! John just asked me for picture of his cancer journey for a talk he is giving tonight... talk about a healing!!!! John has really taught many through his journey that prayer is powerful and that Jesus is healing!
O, my Jesus, I love you with all that I have to give. May I give without counting the cost! The Gospel/you Jesus had pity for the crowds that followed you for healing and Truth, so you fed with to their fill with the 7 loaves and few fish! And there were 7 baskets left over! Your generous LOVE for us is overwhelming! We are given more than we can we can consume each day with Word, Sacrament, Prayer without ceasing/the rosary and your Mother always there to hold us close and take us to her Son! The Saints/today the generous kind gift-giver supreme, St Nicholas! May our domestic Church/family always look to you and your Bride, The Church, for help to reach heaven forever with YOU, my Lord! Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah
My domestic Church/family only missing Joseph and soon we will welcome Bobbi as she becomes John's wife on June 2nd!
JOY!!!


Happy Feast Day
Saint Nicholas
270 - 343
Feast Day: December 6
Patronage: Children, sailors, fishermen, merchants, broadcasters, the falsely accused, prostitutes, repentant thieves...
Known for his secret generosity, St. Nicholas would do things such as leaving coins in the shoe people left outside. He would thus serve as the prototype for the character Santa Claus. Nicholas was said to have helped a desperately poor father planning on selling his daughters into prostitution. He gave the family three bags of gold, symbolized by three large golden balls, which with he is often portrayed.
Saint Nicholas
270 - 343
Feast Day: December 6
Patronage: Children, sailors, fishermen, merchants, broadcasters, the falsely accused, prostitutes, repentant thieves...
Known for his secret generosity, St. Nicholas would do things such as leaving coins in the shoe people left outside. He would thus serve as the prototype for the character Santa Claus. Nicholas was said to have helped a desperately poor father planning on selling his daughters into prostitution. He gave the family three bags of gold, symbolized by three large golden balls, which with he is often portrayed.







No comments:
Post a Comment