Joy got into the tub for the first time to play with Luke... They were with me while mom and dad had a family funeral. We did it all!
Joy's first water coloring at grandma's... she did make a painting on paper too!
Grandma and watercoloring go hand in hand, and I love to share that time with the grandkids!
We took grandpa lunch and the kids put the corn back into the hopper...
Pick it up, and
carry it over to the hopper to help grandpa... every kernel helps right, grandpa?
Joy sees her grandpa coming to check the bins...
I asked Luke if he would be climbing the bins someday..."No!"
Grandpa in the background coming down to eat lunch... You kids did a lot of work putting the corn back in the hopper.
Time with Our Lady and Jesus and praying for fall blessings!
Luke said that this is not the Mary that lives in their house. "Yes, you have a sister named Mary after our Mother of heaven and earth!"
Joy always wants to go over the the swings and then doesn't want to get out of the swing! Her best time is swinging and giggling!
I can tell that after a day with the kids that this will be mostly pictures for today. It is special to have those things that the kids do when they are here. Going to visit Our Lady and the swing and the sandbox outside on this wonderful day!
Joy sees the kitty and wants to go and see him.
Pondering the words of the readings today...I realized that I truly do love and follow without hesitation all the commands we are given to follow in our Church with Faith that we are going down the narrow path of Truth and LIGHT to finally come to heaven forever with Jesus, Mary and all the Saints! Yes, Lord, I love you and long to be with you as I die more and more to self and allow the Holy Spirit to work within me!
Grandma's hot tub is a great place to play with water and there is nothing better. With my knee replacement coming up in 3 weeks... I wonder if my tub will be in my future any more. I love my bath and hope and pray it will be once again! Bless-bless, Barb








No comments:
Post a Comment