Tuesday, November 20, 2018

"Behold I stand at the door and knock - today I must stay at your house." Family on the road!


Love this from Maria's blog today... Lourdes with their two oldest just 2 days after Hallel had taken her final vows!  I am getting very nostalgic reading her blog and her wonderful sharing about our family time supreme in France and then they went on to Rome with Ruth and Paul!

Stunning picture of Our Lady of Lourdes... How we love her!!!

Maria brought me to tears with her sharing on her blog!

The readings of today speak to me of how Jesus dwells in our home and within our hearts and our domestic church/family!  I run to the door and embrace him as he has knocked on my door and asked to come into my house!

Maria was so cute as she described this picture of her sister on her Big day!

"I think this is my favorite picture.
For someone who owns basically nothing, she made sure that her Lamb was just right."
The virgin with her lamp.
Maria writes:
"Sorry, gentlemen. She's officially taken!"

That's the face of a happy Bride!!!  LOVE!
Close Family time supreme in Lourdes in the rain!
Thanks Maria for touching my heart with the gift we were given... sharing our Faith as a family!  Jesus, must stay in our house!  The Church He left for us... His Bride is totally amazing!!!  To share that Truth as a family is the best ever!

Nancy and Bill are on the road from KC!  Safe travels and looking for some inspiration to get me moving more, and on a road to more complete recovery!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb
Pizza night on the hillside celebrating Hallel with our Community of the Lamb!
An experience to last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment