Jumping up and down with excitement to see her beloved grandpa! "I haven't seen her for a couple days." Said grandpa as he scooped her up into his arms to her delight!
Yes, I made it! The pain is immense at this early stage and I am hampered by an IV and O2 tubing on my left hand for typing...
I was overjoyed to have a friend from Church bring me Eucharist and say a beautiful personal prayere over me. We also shared about how our rosaries are our lifeline, loveline, lightline... she is up to 3 rosaries a day and fills her day with constant prayers without ceasing! LOVE!!! The best way to start my day...
Our Lady, the Quad Track and little Joy waiting for her grandpa.
What else greeted me this morning? Lots of pain! Hence I am keeping this quick today. Many prayers are helping me take litterally one step at a time. My rosary gives me comfort! Jesus, I trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
St Elizabeth of the Trinity
France ~ 1880-1906
Carmelite nun, writer, mystic
Patron of sick people and loss of parents
Last words: "I am going to Light, to Love, to Life!"
Feast Day - Nov 8
My parents called me and I recall when dad pointed out to me that St Elizabeth loved to share LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE too!
St Elizabeth of the Trinity
France ~ 1880-1906
Carmelite nun, writer, mystic
Patron of sick people and loss of parents
Last words: "I am going to Light, to Love, to Life!"
Feast Day - Nov 8
"May my life be a continual prayer, a long act of love."
- St Elizabeth of the Trinity




No comments:
Post a Comment