Sunday, November 18, 2018

Better by degrees/"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake;"/your prayers for me/my prayers for you!

The pix that Pat brought Jesus to me this morning had the victorious Lamb on the outside framed in gold and Jesus in the form of humble bread inside. 

As we shared morning prayer and the collect from mass and the readings before Pat ministered Eucharist to me... I looked at Jesus in my weakness and felt him minister lovingly to me!  I know that He is walking with me and holding me, when I am unable to go forth on my own... one set of footprints in the sand.

I am watching the 2018 Ministry Appeals... Pat was very touched by it, as it started mass this morning.  https://www.dnu.org/dma/  A Gift of Self!
Time with Pat sharing Jesus!  The Lamb is huge for us - "Wounded, I will not cease to love."  The motto of The Community of the Lamb/Our family of the Lamb since our daughter, Little Sister Hallel is now a full member since taking her final vows this summer in France!

I had fake plans of going to mass this morning, but although my night was better than the horror of the night before... getting to bed at 2A rather than 5A.  When Pat came in at 7a for 8a mass... it was not possible.  It was special to share Jesus with Pat.
All your prayers met so much to me... thank you!  Talking to my parents at noon as they just got home from going to mass together... my sweet mother reminded me of all their loyal prayers for me on this journey.  "May our prayers come down there like a huge flock of birds." mom

With my challenge in sleep at night these words from I Daniel jumped out at me..."Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake;
some shall live forever,"  Even sleeping in the dust appeals to me at this point!
I hope and pray for better sleep tonight.  I start to feel dread and worry coming with early darkness.  This came to me today... if I could take my suffering and spend it praying for the needs of others... that would join with the Lamb slain for my sins..."Wounded, I will not cease to love."  To focus on the needs of others and get out of my head. 

As this is difficult to relay to me...  I welcome any PM or sharing with me... my email; barbverly@yahoo.com.  But I promise that I will have my beads and lift up the pains, sufferings and needs of others in my suffering.
Jesus, I need you!   I am nothing without you!  Jesus, I trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb"Our misery caused Him to stoop to our lowness.  Even our sinshad a sort of attraction for the abundance of His mercyand the predilection of His grace.  Our repentance wins Him to us.Our love makes earth a paradise to Him..."  - Fr Frederick W Faber
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, text, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: text that says 'Lord, by Thy cruel death, and by Thy dear mother Mary, deliver these poor souls from their sufferings; Lord, by Thy five sacred wounds save us. St. Elizabeth of Hungary small things'

No comments:

Post a Comment