Starting our day with prayer for the Martyr St Agnes... how we groaned over the beauty of the antiphon for the Canticle of Zechariah today!
"What I longed for, I now see; what I hoped for, I now possess; in heaven I am espoused to him whom on earth I loved with all my heart."
That speaks all that I would pray at the end of my days! How I rejoiced with my Hallel this day of her patron saint, who is also a very special saint for her Community as St Agnes protects the Lamb/Jesus, her spouse!
Lifting up the family in prayer including our Hallel and her Community of the Lamb!
I am returning home by way of my Godson half way... we will spend some hours reading the Word and preparing for his confirmation. Jesus, we love you and your Bride, The church! Bless-bless, Barb
The wind beneath my wings with my chapel on wheels and my rosary beads filling it with Prayer - I love you my Jesus with my all!!! St Agnes be with us and lead all those put into a house of prostitution by the evils all around us leave there untouched as you were!




No comments:
Post a Comment