It has been so wonderful to watch them share happy times as they get acquainted now that they are out of the baby stage. We were all together a year ago for John's wedding, so this gathering of all our grandkids only happens about once or twice a year if we are lucky. Grandma had so much fun dressing the 3 alike as I did when I had my 4 girls! How my heart sings with happiness and JOY!
The two 4 year olds water coloring on grandma's porch. Painting together is a grandma with the grandkids thing to do!
2 year old Joy and the other 17 spent the afternoon swimming and playing at Camden State Park where her mom and her sisters and brother spent most hot days in the summer!
The girls sharing together, and now their kids are catching frogs and swimming where they spent many hours practicing their swim strokes and cooling off in the summers on the farm!
These two!!! Wonderful 11 year old Therese with her little 2 1/2 year old sister, Evie! It brings smiles and tears to my eyes to see them. They are so much like my girls and like each other. Therese is such a loving and giving girl!
George and Hector in the bath tub last night! These boys along with Jude are such happy and healthy boys! Nancy is taking George to their new home tomorrow.. he has been an absolute delight and we will miss his smiles and coos!
We are the luckiest family to have these new wonderful boys to make our love grow more and more!
Chicken butchering with the help of kids and adults make it go well on this humid day in June.
The three baby boys awaiting the photo shoot on Wednesday night... My kids indulge my obsession with pictures. I have a really big reason to insist as we have 3 new baby boys to add!
The quad track was a fun play place as the farm adventures continued!
The cows and calves as a backdrop is always part of farm life. Paul told me that he put the cows in the pasture around the house just for my pictures! Thank you so much family for spoiling me the way you all do! I love you!
Brave little Dave catching chickens this morning.
Bye bye chickens! Now I can go my parents after I drive Maria and kids to the airport and have a clean slate. I am very excited to see my parents after a month or more and my dad in the hospital for a week! But I am savoring every minute with my family! My heart is so full and my head is spinning with so much love and joy!
Cheerful 11 year old getting the pin feathers left after the plucker did its job. Therese learned to cut off feet and neck skin too! "I like the feel of the skin." "You should think about being a nurse." "I am!"
A family job is the Best!!!
David was a good helper giving the chickens cooling baths...
Love doing girls' hair after all my girls! The granddaughters spoil grandma that way too!
A bouquet for Our Lady with the little girls!
LOVE!
5 year old Luke with the girls and neighbor cat on the green green grass of home.
Happy times on a beautiful day of Heavenly Family time!
Mullberries!!!
Joy loves them with her first mulberry mouth!
Strawberry jam!!! Another big family job we shared in. The Best!!
They picked 14 pails and we made lots of jam for our 7 families!
Nancy has gone through lots of jam and will take a lot along with them tomorrow!
Therese and Little Dave were the top pickers!
Luke and Romeo are in the group of 4-5 year old boys!
13 year old Mary putting them in jars. So good!
Stir 3 minutes Big Dave!
Working as a family to put up food for 7 families!
The 18... Heavenly Family Time indeed!
Two 5 year olds and a 4 1/2 year old... 3 boy buddies!
LOVE them!
Evangeline/Evie liked hanging out in the loader tractor in the shop!
Maria with hers and Nancy's while we butchered this morning..
Hector and mom. He is 3 1/2 months and so wonderful in every way!
Nancy's George is 4 months and has been a ray of sunshine with his smiles for us and seldom any crying at all! I will miss him so much! It is wonderful that they are only 2 1/2 hours away now, and hopefully we will see a lot more of them!
I must end this for tonight! My heart is so full and I am overwhelmed by the LOVE that we have shared in this week of FAMILY sharing our Faith and the Farm! Jesus, how we are overwhelmed that you have come into our deserts to rescue us... your lost sheep! The Gospel today reminds us of how much you love us and care for us... you are in control in our lives! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
Jesus addressed this parable to the Pharisees and scribes:
"What man among you having a hundred sheep and losing one of them
would not leave the ninety-nine in the desert
and go after the lost one until he finds it?
And when he does find it,
he sets it on his shoulders with great joy
and, upon his arrival home,
he calls together his friends and neighbors and says to them,
'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.'
I tell you, in just the same way
there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents
than over ninety-nine righteous people
who have no need of repentance."
Luke 15 - The Gospel for the Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus! We are loved!




















No comments:
Post a Comment