Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Day 3 from Hallel - being a Bride of Christ!/Off to Seattle for Maggie/"Set apart...I have called them." Acts12

The 24 in France in August of 2018 - yes, 3 in the womb are included as our 3 little boys were along in the wombs of their wonderful mothers!!!  

Today's podcast from Nancy's Catholic Sprouts - what it means to be married to Jesus?  

Notes - to have your best friend always with you.  Because he is in my heart - I can always have a conversation with Jesus in my heart.  Jesus loves me most of all - he tells me all the time how much he loves me! Jesus who loves me!  Take the time to be sure in religious life - make sure that this "yes" is a really free "Yes"  Final vows when you promise to be faithful unto death.  Through the ups and the downs - I have said to live poverty, chastity and obedience until my death.  Jesus carries it out - not myself.  When I think that I can't I lay in Jesus hands and ask him to do it for me - he is my God! 

The 5 together in France for Hallel's final vows - in a 2 hour service all in French she knelt before their foundress and we heard these words in English - "I promis unto death."  Tears lept immediately to my eyes and my heart knew that as a married woman - this also is my promise to my Most Cherished Cross, Patrick Joseph Verly! 
3 in the womb!  Bobbi has Jude in France, Nancy has George in France, and Maria has Hector in France!  Pat's mother, who came for Hallel's first vows in 2011 when she was 92 payed for our trips as we used her inheritance to fly our family there!  I know she was overjoyed to make this happen for her Susan/Hallel!  
Hallel's lamb which has replaced her cross now after her final vows!  The circle it was cut from is for her parents with the words - "Wounded, I will never cease to LOVE."  Hallel explains living this out so beautifully on Catholic Sprouts yesterday!

I am so filled with delight at her words! 

At her meal of celebration after her vows - I looked at my daughters there and was so filled with JOY!  
All of my kids in France!  Thanks, mom!!!

I am soon to fly to Seattle to be with my military family.  Little Maggie Rose will be having surgery on Friday.  It will be a very long and special surgery to release bones in her skull that closed in 24 years too soon.  It has to happen now around her first birthday - the day after she turns one - when it is still hard cartiledge and not bone yet! 

 I had a bit of a sleepless night pondering how I don't do big things easily.  As Hallel reminded me - "when I am weak... I can lay in the Lord's hands and ask him to help me and He will!  Jesus is in control, not me!"  I will never forget when I had my hip replaced.  I told Hallel how weak  I was, and she pointed out "when we are weak is when we turn to Jesus."  I always want to be weak, because I always want and need Jesus! 

We gathered in the trees of Saint Pierre, France on a glorious day in August 2018!  It was forecast to rain that day, but... God had other plans!  
Newlyweds, John and Bobbi with Jude in utero with the other Bride, Hallel!!!  John and Bobbi were married June 2nd on the Vigil of Corpus Christi Sunday!  They had their wedding at 4p with the readings from Corpus Christi - "We don't want anyone to sin by missing mass because of our wedding."  John shared.  Wow!!!
The sunflower fields were in bloom in Saint Pierre - I fell and cut my arn on a thorn when I got this picture.  
On a rainy August 17th - Bobbi's birthday we went to Lourdes!  

I am amazed at every one of my children and see how in each their own ways they have been "set apart" by Our Loving and forgiving Lord!  These two are no exception - John and Susan/Hallel have always been close and it seems have shared together in their life journeys!  John's brain cancer struck shortly after Hallel had left for France and returned to support her brother.  He then miraculously got better within days of her taking her habit and we flew to France!  Than they both married within months of each other - The 3 newly weds!!!  

Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: John's cancer stories

Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call 

John's Spirit Juice video - now with wife and children!  John is cancer free for 13 years and is the "new John"

Filled with Jesus after mass and Adoration in Saint Pierre!  WE are glowing as Moses would after encountering God!  
Time in Saint Pierre with Hallel as the others were in Lourdes - Nancy and Bill with their two and in Rome - Maria and Ruth with hubbies and kids!  
Sitting under the Cross for Hallel's final vows in the Green Cathedral - the trees are the roof and the branches are the stain glass windows.

Lord, I am weak and do not do big hard things well... I need you!  Please, be with sweet little Magdalene Rose - bless her on her first birthday tomorrow, and most especially hold her close to you during her surgery on Friday!  Thank you for all the prayers that are surrounding her - Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and hallelujah

Maggie and Birdie a week ago at our big gathering around Hallel's home visit - a year apart in age!  
Maggie smiles!  
mowing towards Our Lady - Joy had to visit her yesterday when she was here... melt grandma's heart!
So great to be back on the mower!  Thunder outside now - hubby will be driving me up to my plane in our chapel on wheels!  Bless-bless, Barbara and the 50 - 33 here and 17 in heaven including our parents!
Maggie's school picture for the fridge of our 7 homeschool kids in the military in Washington!
Taken yesterday by mom... thanks!
It is the Lord!
Wow!  From the Magnificat today speaking about the Gospel where Jesus tells us
I came into the world as light,
so that everyone who believes in me might not remain in darkness.

John 12 today!  LOVE!














Danielle Rose
Bill Withers - lovely day


 


No comments:

Post a Comment