Looking us in the eyes now! It is total JOY to see her so quickly coming back to the sweet little girl!
She has a good healthy appetite and is drinking well - all the ways she has so quickly healed in the midst of so many prayers and love from family and friends.
The open mouth smile and healing eyes and head - a healing Cranio kid!
A year ago today my parting gift as I came back home after being with Maria for the birth of Magdalene Rose while he dad was deployed to Afghanistan. He returned on the 4th of July to his family!
The 3 girls a year ago!The 3 girls just as I was leaving for my plane on Wednesday!
A parting gift from Wednesday from the 7... Maggie is so much better in these 2 short days!
Joy showing me her honoring Mary the Mother of God in preschool at the Catholic School! Kindergarten next year! LOVE our Catholic School and our Mother of heaven and earth!The girls a year ago - it was a gift to be able to be there for Maria and Maggie a year later. Oma too!
I am at the farm and need to get helping around here! My heart is still full after such a fun day with these two! I have 100 pictures to show for my time around the yard with Joy and then Joy and Tom! So many places we revisited that have had kids and grandkids there over the years- bouncy seat tractor, grain bins...
I am not sure where the Siamese looking kittens are from these last few years - obviously a Tom cat with that going for it!
The readings today called out to me thanks to my dad and his love of The Name of Jesus!!! This line jumped out at me from Acts 15
"...to send them to you along with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
who have dedicated their lives to the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
I would say that about my dad - even as his parting words to us and now underlined in his Prayer of The Church - dad dedicated his life to the name of our Lord Jesus Chist!
Then the Lord assures us with these words in the Gospel today!
"...I have called you friends,
because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.
It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you
and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain,
so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.
This I command you: love one another.” John 15
Yes, the name of Jesus is powerful and reminds us that we are not in control, but only Jesus! we realize that we are weak and can do nothing without Jesus. Whatever we ask in the name of Jesus - God will listen and answer. Maybe not according to what we think the answer is, but what is best for our eternal soul!
Soft kitten, soft look, soft touch...
Loving and caring and so blessed to be a big sister to sweet little 6 month old Tom!
Dandelions - Tom got one in his hand and it went towards his mouth. There was a yellow spot on his lips. I took the opportunity to show Joy the famous "do you like butter?" She soon had a yellow nose and a huge smile on her face!
All I had to do was make eye contact and he would smile ear to ear! Such a wonderful happy healthy little guy! It reminds me of the request Paul made to St John Paul II a few days after their wedding in 2003 when he blessed their marriage... "Please bless us with a happy healthy family." Now with 7 wonderful happy healthy children - He continues to answer their prayer! Tom is truly a sign of New LIFE in this wonderful farm family! Thank you, Jesus and Jesus we trust in you. Amen and HallelujahJoy showing me her memory book from preschool... a true farm girl!
Tommy and kitten by the big picture window!
Precious! Yes, there are grey and black ones, too.
Out of boots and up to find the eggs!
6 eggs!
Joy and the eggs!
I am so sad that for some reason these are blurry! The best, but...
Still wonderful! Sigh! With all my pictures I do still get sad about the ones I get so close to and miss. My pictures are way to important to me! I know that they are my obsession! But... with babies, baby animals and a hunky husband I became an addict! Lord, help me and forgive me. Jesus, I love you and long to be a better servant. Bless-bless, Barbara and the 50... 33 here and 17 in heaven including our parents.
Looking so much like his big brother, Simon, who loved the "bouncy seat" tractor. How he loved to grab the wheel already.
Today is cold... it was so nice to have a beautiful day!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment