Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glorious CLOUDS!!!!!!

One picture that I had a vision of as the kids grew up was an in-the-clouds picture.  I would have them sit on top of the pickup on cotton batting, or on a fence post, or have them hold a baby up in the air with the clouds all around them... my attempt to show them as though they are in the clouds.  The day of John's appreciation party at Ruth and Paul's in July of 2009... there were huge piles of white thunder heads filling the sky over his head, and I just sat looking up at him and took many pictures as he talked to people... unaware of me.  Being the fact that there was a mysterious tumor in the center of his brain... it seemed quite profound to be capturing my handsome young 20 year old son in this type of a showcase.  Now 2 years later and getting close to our huge 2 year anniversary of our week of prayer from Dec 1-7 and also our going for our 3 month check up on the 1st... and expecting for that to mark our almost 2 year mark without any cancer... I am thinking that this picture kind of captures the magnitude of power and might behind the prayers and miraculous healing that we continue to experience!
We are absolutely filled with awe, and wonder, and continue to trust in our God of heaven and earth!  We are filled with the GLORY of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment