Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thinking of Mary today- yet, loving the moment of the here and now!

Back from a trip to Superior - Miner's beach outside of Munising today.  It was a day of thinking of my sister and answering questions from family about her marriage, suffering, death, leaving behind little 20 month old Audrey, and a farmer husband.  At morning prayer I found the tears coming once again remembering losing my 28 year old sister as well as my 4 month pregnancy - Thomas.  I also shared with Nancy and Bill my scary time of losing the baby the night before the wake, and thinking that I would die and join my sister when they couldn't get an IV in.... finally they did.  Then the next morning I drank so much water and fluids to get my IV out and weakly and wobbly make it to the funeral home that night to begin the saying goodbye to my dear sister, Mary.
This is the today and now.  So wonderful to have these new little ones to share the glory of God's wonderful creation - the Big Lakes!  Today Superior and...
Michigan! 
Bless-bless, Barb
Life is good and the more - the more to LOVE!  Jesus, we trust in YOU.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment