In mid August the kids now go back to school. Mary is starting second grade, and is quite excited about it. She is also excited to have the black eyed Susans in full bloom. And from a hymn we sang at mass tonight I think I found out why they say I am writing Halleluja every time I write it - note the J but it still says that I am misspelling it.
These beautiful pink daisys are in the other direction. My daughter, Ruth, has a green thumb! Jesus, bless all the kids that are starting back to school tomorrow morning. May they grow in the knowledge and love of You and your Church as they learn all the other basics at our wonderful Catholic School. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barb
We also are needing rain so badly, O Lord. Hear our prayer.
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment