When I am at mass - there are often times that I am united with my Little Sister Hallel in France! She knows how much I love her and miss her and she has reminded me that we are together in the Eucharist. Heaven comes down to earth as Christ appears to us in His Body and Blood. It fills me with great wonder and awe and LIFE as I bow low and recognize HIM as the Body is lifted - "My Lord and my God." I say. Then as the Blood is elevated - "My Lord and my God." When we join together in the "Our Father" I hold my hands as I have seen the Community of the Lamb, and always feel Hallel there joining with me. And when the Gospel is presented... I gaze with great LOVE upon Christ in His Word, and smile with the deepest heartfelt JOY. I have watched Hallel glow like the sun when the Gospel is processed in to be read. The smile on her face is huge! How she loves the Word/her spouse - Christ! This is what a large part of her call into the Community as they mendicate - chew the Word and take it into themselves to be shared with all those they come in contact with. So this evening I will be having some time with my Little Sister Hallel at mass with great JOY and peace and LOVE. Jesus, I thank and praise you for all that many blessings and graces I receive through your Bride, The Church. Jesus, I trust in YOU. Amen and Halleluia
Bless-bless, Barb
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment