I am adjusting to the idea that this peaceful beautiful place will be our home in the next few months! It is like a postcard after all the hard work and love that Ruth and Paul have put into it - showing their love of the country hobby farm life. Soon they will be living the full fledged farm life!
Ruth's 2 youngest are taking their naps - PEACE! This is the view yesterday as I dozed with my rosary in hand on my couch which is already in their family/living room!
St John reminds us today in the first reading in I John 5:14
We have confidence in him that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
Lord, I need you to show me your will!
This tree is my joy! Spectacular no matter the season!
So special and beautiful to the eyes.
How do I discover the Lord's will for me? By decreasing so that he may ever increase in my life! Jesus, I long to die to self so that you may live in me!
Talk about wonderful peaceful time... spent with Pat's mom in the midst of a snow storm in her warm wonderful home! We are truly gifted with time with her!
Keeping an eye on the weather channel...
Jesus, I love you and go forward trusting in your will to come on this adventure that lies ahead. Keep us safe on all our travels and close time with family keep us sane! May we die to self and give without counting the cost. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
A wonderful parting visit with Paul while he pulled nails and shared his excitement to make this his place.
We are starting to see the vision and the visibility of the farm and family with what they are doing to make it their family farm!
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment