A picture of our frigid world outside while...
My dining room chandelier in the midst of a house down to the outside walls - awaiting Ruth's plan to make her childhood farm home into the home she will now raise her 5 kids... She knows how important it is to be able to keep her eyes on her kids out in the busy farm yard, so our bedroom is now to be her kitchen...
How I love to read St John- he is so filled with The Truth of LOVE being God! Where do we see that LOVE? In Jesus Christ! God is love... In this way the Love of God was revealed to us; God sent his only begotten Son into the world so that we might have life through him. I John 4:7-10
Our cat came into our bedroom this morning after the carpenters arrived and I found him like this... How I would like to join him. I am finding peace in realizing that this is all part of The Plan and if I trust and take one minute at a time... we will find The Way, armed with The Truth, and always filled with His LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE!
Our bedroom will be Ruth's kitchen on the south side of the house...
So crazy to look through walls - opening up the house!
It will certainly be a special new home for our new farm family with their 5 kids. So good for them to be on the farm, and have the life that both Ruth and Paul promote their love of agriculture!
Today's Gospel of the miracle of the loaves and fish in feeding the 5,000... how much more encouragement do I need? God will definitely lead us through whatever faces us! May I find the patience and kindness in the face of all the frustrations that come with this up in the air life.
Through the bathroom wall, bedroom wall and the dining room wall means looking through the entire house from one end to the other.
The LIGHT pours in on our chaos!
Jesus, you are there to be my strength and answer the needs that arise on this journey of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT. May I return to others the mercy and Truth and LOVE I have been given to see me this far in this "never a dull moment" journey I have been on for these last 37 years as a farmer's wife lover of The Church for 44 years... Faith/Family/Farm is all that matters in the scheme of things! Jesus, I trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah
Luke loves the farm, and with 3 boys growing up here that is a gift for them and the future. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
St John Neumann, pray for us this day... You revealed to the world that leaving all behind by embracing poverty in order to preach the Gospel without hindrance... may we be small and humble in the worldly homes and things we have.
O my God, I have consecrated myself to you.
Do with me whatever is most pleasing to you.
I beg of you, O my God, let me see clearly what I ought to do.
O Jesus, grant me and to all the courage to resist the evil that is in the world.
You know, O my Jesus, that I would willingly suffer and die for you, though I am unworthy of such a grace...
Take entire possession of me, O my dearest Jesus. To you I consecrate all the powers of my soul, my body and my whole being .
Teach me your will, O dearest Lord, that I may begin and end all my actions for your greater glory.
St John Neumann (1860)

No comments:
Post a Comment