Joy was the centerpiece and smiling sweetly in most all of them! Thank you, Joy! You are the newest member and changing all the time, so you are the most important part of the picture anyways. I am also awaiting some of Maria's 5, and they will be camping, so no special Sunday dress on them either. This is a picture of LIFE! Nothing better!
Talk about wonderful! Joy and Luke waiting for the other 4 to come home on the bus yesterday. The best birthday present ever!
I called KC yesterday and was told that Susan/Hallel arrived there on Monday! I was able to speak with her and now have some fake plans to go and see her in person this weekend with John and Pat in tow. The rain has put a damper on the work Pat hoped to do around here, and is knowing that this could be his only chance to go there with harvest on the horizon looming!
Like I said... Joy was the gem of the photo shoot for grandma! Thank you, little sweetheart! You will now go down in the family history at 6 months!
So my 66th birthday is now looking wet and dreary but there is excitement building as a trip lies ahead with a hug from our Hallel after 5 months apart on the other end. Jesus, we thank you for family and our daughter, who is your bride after saying "yes" to your call. Her community and her prayers fill us with wonder and awe and Joy and peace and love all around us! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
One side good and the other interesting ... puppy perfect! Life is a gift!
On the way into adoration yesterday - the best hour of my week - after picking up fall leaves in the down the street! How I love to come to my Jesus in this peaceful loving place! The prayer is so amazingly wonderful and deep - Come Holy Spirit and fill my heart, mind, soul and that of all my many loved ones - between Pat and I our families are 200+!
Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!!!

LOVE this so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment