John was speaking about how we are just 99 days from their wedding. "In 3 months and a week you will have no single children." John reported to me, and the beautiful plans of the Lord for each of our children is coming into the LIGHT! 4 married and Hallel married to Jesus as his Bride! The spouses they have each been given and waited for are so special to us! Wonderful Catholic men and now Bobbi, who are open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS! Sharing their Faith with JOY in their domestic Church/family/home! It is so powerfully important to pray together and share your Faith from the beginning!
You can't say that they don't have a sense of humor! They used one of these for their save the date!
After our retreat last weekend we are very much aware of how important it is to share our faith as a couple and then with our children. Lent and Advent were always the big family shared time of praying, reading the word, sharing the rosary, and reading about the Saints! The biggest hit of all was reading about the lives of the Saints together. John would ask for St Rita, who is the patron of impossible cases and got a thorn from the crown of thorns in the middle of her forehead!
When we spend time with each of our daughters and their families... prayer is shared before bed and their faith is shared by Catholic school and Catholic homeschool! Nancy has a ministry with Catholic moms on a larger scale, but also with her children. Ruth works with NFP/Creighton Model with women and couples, too!
LOVE!! It was a windy day and we hid behind the corn stalk bales. I am excited about tomorrow as we have fake plans to take some special ones in church after mass. Love my pictures/yes, I have an obsession!
Pat shared some thoughts from his Lenten Journey for men by Steve Bollman, which comes to him from This Man is You... it is about Mary and he knows that is high on my list!
He read this to me; The same Holy Spirit that "overshadowed" Mary at the Annunciation, is poured out at Pentecost upon the Apostles gathered around Mary (Acts 1:14). The Holy Spirit and Mary work together to form Jesus Christ in you and in your children. "When the Holy Spirit finds Mary in a soul, he hastens there and enters fully into it." (St Louis de Montfort, True Devotion to Mary #136)
The incarnation of Jesus within our souls!!! Mary is certainly to be found in the souls of Pat, I and John!!! Therefore the Holy Spirit it there too, and bringing Christ to LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!
Love the old barn wood behind them, and their JOY!
Pat read this to me this morning... If your children are to know true joy - in their own lives and in their families - then their hearts must be transformed. Indeed, the transformation of the human heart is the greatest miracle of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit transforms us into an image of Jesus Christ. Indeed, the Holy Spirit forms Jesus Christ in our souls. It is a work that he performs together with Mary. Steve Bollman This Man is You
The Holy Spirit and Mary is a powerful combination and brings Christ into the world through her womb!!! "Blessed are you among women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus."
The Immaculate heart statue that stood in my mother-in-law's bedroom always... John will take it with him when he and Bobbi are married! The trees outside this morning are beautiful with snow and frost from the overnight fog..."And today the LORD is making this agreement with you:
you are to be a people peculiarly his own, as he promised you;
and provided you keep all his commandments,
he will then raise you high in praise and renown and glory
above all other nations he has made,
and you will be a people sacred to the LORD, your God,
as he promised." Dt 26 the first reading at mass today!
I love the "peculiarly his own" and pondering the way that Mary and the Holy Spirit work together to bring us Christ... that fits well!!! Yes, we are a people sacred to him, but that probably means that in our peculiar state we will be ridiculed and criticized and share in The Cross we carry and drag after Jesus as we embrace our Most Cherished Cross and find LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!
Simon and David before we took the 5 farm kids to the fist fry! Simon had plans to build a snow fort this morning!
" I say to you, love your enemies,
and pray for those who persecute you,
that you may be children of your heavenly Father,..." Jesus to us in the Gospel today. "Wounded, I will not cease to love." the motto of The Community of the Lamb comes to mind today with this commandment from Jesus to us! "So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." How can he ask this of us? With Mary in our souls and the Holy Spirit hastening to enter fully and bring us Christ so that dying to self we may become his hands and feet and strive for perfection as he is perfect! Fed with Sacrament and Word and with the rosary prayer in our hands and hearts and souls... Come Holy Spirit and be in our lives, hearts, families, jobs, ups and downs, all that we do as your disciple.
You gave us your Mother at the foot of the Cross and we to her and we are to bring her into our homes!!!
Yes, John and Bobbi... you will be each other's Most Cherished Cross... Hallel sent this letter to Nancy on the occasion of her engagement 9 years ago, and it is true for all of us in the Sacrament of Matrimony..
"Nancy, Look I am writing you a letter... aren't you impressed? Well, you better be because both you and I know how often this happens. I am writing to tell you now extremely excited I am about your engagement to Bill. I have to admit, when I got the news I wasn't really shocked but that night as it sunk in during adoration and the next day during mass I was so happy. My heart overflowed with joy for you. How beautiful to know that you have found your... most cherished cross. While I have never had the experience of being married, from what I hear is that he will truly be your cross. But not your cross as human eyes look at it, as a thing to run away from, as a thing of torture but rather as that which is truly the tree of life. It is only when clinging to the cross that one can truly live, it is the source of all life and of all love. Your marriage to Bill will be this, not something to run away from when it gets hard and when it hurts, but something to hold tight to, especially when it hurts because it is in this that you will find life and love. Know that it is through your marriage that Jesus wants to show you his great love for you and also that the best example that you can give to the world of Christ's love is a marriage lived in truth. So, in other words, know that I am so happy for you and that I love you a whole lot. Know that you are in my prayers during this crazy time of wedding planning; that you may not go crazy but rather learn to love each other better and that you may both have great joy and great peace. Remember to pray for me too! God Bless, Your little Sister Hallel "
Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke/Most Cherished Cross to Patrick Gerard Joseph and he to me. "Wounded, I will not cease to love." as we look to The perfect Lamb slain for me!

NOVENA OF THE MOST POWERFUL HAND
I place my Christian soul before Thee,
and in my despair and anguish,
beseech Thee to bring...
the most powerful strength of
Thy Helping Hand to come
to my rescue. I place the devotion
of my sorrowful heart at Thy feet
that I may be pardoned from a
destiny of suffering. May the
loving kindness of Thy Sacred Heart
and the wonders of Thy Powerful Hand
help me and give me strength and
wisdom to live in peace and happiness.
Amen.
I place my Christian soul before Thee,
and in my despair and anguish,
beseech Thee to bring...
the most powerful strength of
Thy Helping Hand to come
to my rescue. I place the devotion
of my sorrowful heart at Thy feet
that I may be pardoned from a
destiny of suffering. May the
loving kindness of Thy Sacred Heart
and the wonders of Thy Powerful Hand
help me and give me strength and
wisdom to live in peace and happiness.
Amen.

Danielle Rose - The Saint that is just me
Tauren Wells - Hills and Valleys
Danielle Rose - True LOVE/the Cross
I haven't put this on for a while....LOVE!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment