With all 15 grandkids together and lots of other kids ... it just made sense to have it in the shop with kids able to play and be free to be loud and have fun, which would not have been possible in a restaurant.
John on the outside and Mary on the inside doing the power washing waltz!
Joy enjoying our carry over from Michigan tradition of ice cream cones with all kinds of wonderful ice cream flavors! Cherry Cheesecake, and Salted Caramel were the options... Whenever I mention Michigan I get sad along with granddaughters, Rose and Mary. Sigh!
My day is quickly passing by... this will be quick today. I am feeling emotional and humbled and that is a difficult combination.
The Gospel today is coming to life before my eyes...
Jesus said, "Amen, I say to you,
there is no one who has given up house or brothers or sisters
or mother or father or children or lands
for my sake and for the sake of the Gospel
who will not receive a hundred times more now in this present age:
houses and brothers and sisters
and mothers and children and lands,
with persecutions, and eternal life in the age to come.
But many that are first will be last, and the last will be first." Mark 10
I am to give up on trying to control and help and TRUST. So... Jesus, I am yours and I long to die to self so that you may live in me. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke
Oh, oh... cute baby girl and kittens with their eyes open!
LOVE!
Luke and a grey one joins the two redheads!

Yes!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment