Monday, March 16, 2020

Jesus dies on the Cross - 12th station/new life in the barn with Jude/Mom breaks her hip!

 I am frazzled after finding out that my mom fell this morning and broke her hip!  I am soon to leave to relieve my nurse sister that is a night nurse in a huge nursing home and needs to get a nap before work tonight!

Prayers please for my dear mother and what lies ahead! I feel kind of nervous to leave in the midst of calving as I am a main watcher of cow TV!  I will be watching from afar!
 Jude came to see the baby calves and was so calm and relaxed... he trusted dad to care for him and keep the healthy frisky calf laying down!

Lord, you died for us and we long to die to self so that you may live in us!
 Love this picture and this prayer for the health care workers!

Prayer for health professionals
O merciful Father, who have wonderfully fashioned man in your own image, and have made his body to be a temple of the Holy Spirit, sanctify, we pray you, our doctors and nurses and all those whom you have called to study and practice the arts of healing the sick and the prevention of disease and pain. Strengthen them in body and soul, and bless their work, that they may give comfort to those for whose salvation your Son became Man, lived on this earth, healed the sick, and suffered and died on the Cross. Amen.
 After the woman at the well... and Jesus dying on the Cross.... This is a ringing bell in my soul!





The twin heifers and their mother - a sign of hope as she had them on her own, and all are healthy!  Bless-bless, Barb
 John'a show cow, Baby's baby, and her grandbaby back in the hut!
Jude coming to see the calves was a family magnet!  LOVE!  

I am they - Thankful for the scars

No comments:

Post a Comment